Early pregnancy

I just recently found out I am pregnant again. I am about 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant. My concern is I have been having some cramping like feelings in my lower abdomen. Also some discomfort cramp like feeling on the left and right side of my abdomen when I get up too fast or the wrong way. I do not know if I am just freaking myself out, but if any one experienced this and everything came out fine please let me know. I am worried that it might be and ectopic pregnancy. I am having no bleeding at all, just cramp like feelings. I know no one is a doctor here, so I am NOT looking for a diagnosis. I am just looking for some advice from mothers who have experienced the same thing. I just found out I am pregnant on Friday so I have not been to the doctor yet. I am calling tomorrow to set up an appointment Thank you

Sharon82611

Asked by Sharon82611 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Cramping was my first sign of pregnancy with my first.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:46 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• cramping is pretty normal in early and late pregnancy as long as there is no bleeding or leaking fluids u should be ok if the cramps are completely unbearable id call and ask to be seen asap.. Congrats on ur pregnancy
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• thank you. :)
    Sharon82611

Comment by Sharon82611 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Sep. 29, 2013

• This early on, you just don't know. It could be nothing. Congratulations, and I hope your doctor says everything's fine.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2013