do you bathe/shower with your little one?

ever since dd was almost 3 months old, we took her in the shower with us. it was much easier than always filling up and carrying the baby tub around. when she was around 6 months, i started taking her into the tub with me. i shower first, then fill up the tub for us. she LOVES it, and it is so much easier on my back. i was just wondering how many others do this?

kyriesmommy13

Asked by kyriesmommy13 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i've never put him in the shower with me thats scary to me lol but i've taken a bath with him!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Kaylee showers with me, mainly when I am I know she needs a bath but don't have the energy to give her one, lol. She still gets her bath time about...ooh...2 times a week, then probably 2 showers with me.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:02 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I take a bath with my DD every other night. I've been doing that since her umbilical cord fell off. Its so much easier for me. In the beginning my legs served as the infant bath now she just crawls all over me and splashes around.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:03 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• When they were younger I did occasionally(like if in a hurry).

Nowadays I dont.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:04 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• When they were younger they used to, but as soon as they could sit safely in the tub, they take baths.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I shower with my LO's occasionally. With my oldest we usually bathed together until he was old enough to be unsupervised for long enough for me to shower. It seemed safer for me to bathe him at the same time than to leave him unsupervised while I bathed.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I put her in the shower with me when she was 4.5 months old. She was so squirmy i had to stop because i had to keep a death grip on her poor little body. Now that shes 7 months old i do it on rare occasion because i cant stop laughing...
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 11:31 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• She has taken 1 shower with me (which she hated!) and a couple baths with her daddy, but most of the time, she likes to take her own bath.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I tried the shower thing one time, and darnit, babies are slippery! I did take them in the bath with me occasionally. It was fun splashing time.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• everyday. my daughter is 16 mths and we've been outting her in the shower since she was 4 or 5 wks. she loves it. as she got bigger, i put the bumbo in there and she could sit under the water and play. wayyyy easier than baths in my opinion
    sylvia10907

Answer by sylvia10907 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2009