Can you have a lighter period and still be pregnant?

I just got off the pill last month and had unprotected sex this month. The week after i had sex i started to have some brown blood and some light pink and some red blood off on in a day for the week. I have never had a period like that before. I was wondering if anyone has had bleeding like that and be pregnant after?

danceonfire

Asked by danceonfire at 3:24 AM on Sep. 30, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Do you want to be pregnant?

Answer by louise2 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2013

• It's more likely this is because you just got off the pill. Your body is re-setting itself and getting the hormones back to normal. Not saying it can't happen that you could be pregnant, but it would still be a bit soon for implantation bleeding. Anything is possible. Wait until you miss a cycle then test. Also just a FYI I think you meant unprotected sex. I had to LOL because you wrote unproductive. If the sex was unproductive then I doubt pregnancy.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:09 AM on Sep. 30, 2013

• Possible, not likely. Especially if you're just coming off the pil. It's usually recommended that you wait a few months before trying to conceive after stopping hormonal birth control so your body has time to self-regulate.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:04 AM on Sep. 30, 2013

• You can test now and know for sure.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• It sounds more like the fact you just got off the pill.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 1:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2013