home fax

Hi ladies I work from home and I am wondering if anyone out there knows of a printer/scanner/fax combo that will let me do mass faxing I want to be able to create a list or something and tell it to fax to that list. THANKS

mosarmywife

Asked by mosarmywife at 11:08 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I can't think of any brand names right of the bat, but if you go to office depot's website, you should be able to search for features you want, or read descriptions of the various features. Or, you could into one of their stores, and probably get one of the associates to help you find one. The fax machine at my former employer called that feature "fax blasting".
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm using the HP scanner, printer,copier. I have an online account to send my faxes. I scan in the paper and then upload it. It costs me about $5 a month for a fax number and faxes i can receive inmy email. I do very little faxing, you can get a bigger amounts of pages.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2009