Does God always answer our prayers?

i misscarried last year at 10 weeks,it was devastating, i heard hurful comments but in my heart i said God you can show them how much you love me so after a year and 2 months i met with my husband.I told him i prayed for twins this whole year because he went back to US last year,i found out i was pregnant and then a month later misscarried alone in cairo,but now i am in my 15th week in pregnancy i saw one baby but i still say our God is the God of miracles and unusual things i look forward to give a testimony on that next march by God's will.

joella885

Asked by joella885 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Put this in Religion and Beliefs

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• i know that a lot of ppl who believe God intercedes for us would tell you that God always answers prayers, but that sometimes the answer is "no".
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• Yes he always answers but sometimes the answer is no. We have to trust that His wisdom is greater than ours.

Answer by missanc at 3:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• No.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• I'm so sorry you had to suffer thru 2 miscarriages before getting your prayers answered this time around. Just b/c you are only carrying one baby, doesn't mean God wasn't listening. Like okmanders & missanc said, sometimes the answer is No. Like any parent, He has his reasons for doing what He does. Keep your strong faith & keep praying for a healthy pregnancy & healthy baby. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• no.
    ElsaH

Answer by ElsaH at 5:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• I'm happy for you that you still have one baby. I don't know if God answers prayers directly in that way or not, but you have a blessing inside you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• Like the song goes...."You can't always get what you want...but you'll get what you need." I do believe that God works in mysterious ways. I have experienced this myself. Have faith & good things will happen. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• Yes
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• Sometimes.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:55 AM on Oct. 3, 2013