What are your "I-know-everything-even-though-I-don't-have-kids" NON- PARENT stories???

Funny how EVERYONE has an opinion when they don't have kids! I'd love to hear your stories of lovely comments from friends and family without kids.

PriyaDelaney

Asked by PriyaDelaney at 4:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2013 in General Parenting

Level 3 (-18 Credits)
  • my breaking point involves outside play in the rain and especially playing in mud, splashing in puddles, etc. like the cold/flu virus falls from the sky and sneezes lay dormant in puddles and leech thru rain-boots into the bloodstream.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• When my middle son who is 22 going on 16 tries to tell me how to parent my 11 y/o. If I didn't have a good laugh over it, my only other response would be to knock him upside his empty head! lol ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• I'm not sure if this counts since my daughter's nanna has grown stepchildren she helped raise, but no kids that she gave birth to. Still, it was annoying. My boyfriend has an early morning meeting he can't miss tomorrow, so I asked my daughter's nanna if she could drop my daughter off at kindergarten on her way home from work--she's the night auditor at a hotel. She said, "Sure. I'll be at your house by eight since I know you'll need help getting the little one ready for school." Um, hello? Like I don't get her ready for school five mornings a week? What's up with that? But since I need her to drive, I just said thank you and let it lie.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2013

• "Oh, Lord. I would just SPANK THAT LITTLE ASS!"

That's my favorite.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2013