Never been too much of a believer of the saying "God works in mysterious ways" but this video and the story behind it, makes me wonder...

....."Fort Worth police said the city "avoided a major tragedy" Tuesday night when a gunman tried to fire at least five shots inside crowded McDonald's restaurant but his pistol malfunctioned.

Surveillance video released late Thursday shows Jestin Anthony Joseph, 24, pulling the trigger several times while attempting to rob customers and employees, police said.

Incredibly, the gunman walked outside and fired his gun successfully in the air, police said. He walked back inside and tried to shoot again, but the gun again malfunctioned...."

More at this link, http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Gun-Malfunctions-After-Trigger-Pulled-at-McDonalds-Police--225390812.html

Wow... Just wow..

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 1, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I tend to believe more in the randomness of the universe than in the idea that God reaches down and averts some tragedies while allowing others to happen. But I'm extremely relieved that the gun malfunctioned, twice, and that no innocent fast food diners had to die needlessly.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• I'm thrilled to hear this.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 9:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• Call it coicindence, call it Devine Intervention, but no matter what you call it, I still think it's a miracle. I'm so glad no one got hurt, and those that frequent McNasty's can die of clogged arteries at a much later date, as they were intended! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2013