My 2 1/2 year old wakes up every night

Ever since we moved my son into a twin bed he wakes up every single night at like 3am and comes and gets me and i either have to take him back into his bed and lay down with him until he goes to sleep or let him climb into my bed. Some nights this is happening more than once, it's driving me crazy! Why is this happening?

paytonpants54

Asked by paytonpants54 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe the twin bed scares him somehow? Are you using one of those side rail thingys to help prevent him from falling out?

My nearly 2 year old son, still in crib, has been waking up at 4-5 am crying almost every night, I bring him to my bed so he doesn't wake up dd (who has worse sleep issues, but lately, pretty good) and then when I am drifting back off he kicks me or something! It really sucks. Hubby has moved to the basement guest bed to get away from the early wake ups!
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2009