any moms on CAFEMOM you don't like?

For one reason or another, you just aren't particularly fond of that mom?

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 11:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are two-three that I can think of that just irritate me by their always sarcastic rude answers and just how their mentality and their thoughts are just like...banging head into wall

krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• There are a couple that have the 'better than thou' attitude and that annoys me a bit.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes. 2 or 3 in particular.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yep.

And just so everyone knows, we can't name names, or your response will get deleted. I don't want to be all holier than thou or anything...but it's the rules.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• well let me put it to you this way i have made alot of goood friends on cafemom and i love them all
    to me that is all that matters. but there are a few on hear that arent that fond of me so if you dont like me i guess i dont like you either lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• yes. Sometimes i wonder if these certain people have anything better to do then come here & ask lame questions all day long. Their kids must watch a lot of tv!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Their kids must watch a lot of tv!

Or maybe they just go to school
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Or their kid are playing right now and laughing or napping or you don't really know so why are you passing judgement on those moms?
    Anonymous

• I love Jodi!!! Lol. I can't think of anyone in particular that I don't like. I only tend to pay attention to the names that I agree with.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:36 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• There are a couple that irritate me but thats because our ways of thinking are completely different. Doesnt mean I dont like them just dont agree with them.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:36 AM on Feb. 19, 2009