How many is tooo many?

Its so taboo the amount of sexual partners women have. What is too many? Or is there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• No such thing as a limit.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Hard ? to answer becuz im only 25 and married already and did not sleep with many guys. if i had to say i think for a single woman in her lifetime maybe 25. writing it seems a bit much to me but again i cant fathom that becuz i am already married and found the man i will spend the rest of my life with
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It becomes 2 many when you yourself are taking "turns" with different men. How ever if your with someone for a few months, doesn't work out..then you date someone else a few months after for a while and you sleep with both of them..I think that's ok. I don't think there's a problem with how many total, I think there's a problem with how many at once!
    Anonymous

• I dont think there is a limit.
    NicsMommy29

Answer by NicsMommy29 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I disagree...if a woman sleeps with like 100 guys...that would seem to me that she is lacking something in herself.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I dont think there is a limit, as long as you can still recall all of the guys and thier first and last names then youre doing good
    candace71306

Answer by candace71306 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• 100 men is ridiculous. my opinion. come on does it even get tight anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• OP---how many guys have you had sex with? Just curious lol.

To me, the "limit" would be when you start having negative consequences arising out of the # of partners....that, and your own standards of morality, guilt, all that good stuff
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• As long as you're careful and protect yourself, I don't think theres a limit. There may be something missing emotionally but what if a girl just likes sex? As long as nobody gets hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• im a prude. i think more then one is lol :) oh well
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009