What pregnancy symptoms did you have when you were all expecting? And how early did you start to have them

Gabrielle100

Asked by Gabrielle100 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2013 in Pregnancy

• My earliest symptoms with both pregnancies were: sore breasts, nausea and crazy bloating. Obviously a missed period as well. I also get obnoxiously sick like allergy/sinus issues in the few few weeks.
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• At 3 weeks pregnant,and even before I knew I WAS pregnant,I was incredibly tired. We went to Chicago,and I fell asleep on a bench at 10 am, in the Natural History Museum

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• I didn't know I was pregnant till almost twelve weeks, when morning sickness should have been over. But it hit me like a freight train for the second trimester instead.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:35 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• I've had sore tender breasts and they look veiny and bumpy, I've had headaches and sickness, I'm not due on for another week, but I didn't know if it was just a bladder infection, as my stomache is sore aswell and I keep needing the loo.
    Gabrielle100

Comment by Gabrielle100 (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• I missed my period, perhaps a tiny bit of cramping like I was going to get my period but it never came. I took a test(positive) and the next day I got massive morning sickness lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• #1: Heartburn so bad I needed a prescription medication

#2: see above

#3: see above, but no prescription yet

I really didn't have any symptoms with the first two. #3, well see.....just found out I was pregnant yesterday (Monday).
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• I had a super sense of smell & my feet were always freezing. Then total exhaustion & I had to nap during the day. That all started between 4 & 5 weeks along.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• At first, I was getting migraines and was always tired. I didn't even think I was pregnant. I was craving pork chops and ate 2 of them by themselves for dinner every night for a week. while on vacation, i felt carsick one day while we were sitting on the bed and brushed it off as climate change. I actually took the test just for laughs because I didn't think I was pregnant so I got up one morning and had to pee, saw that my boyfriend was still fast asleep and was like 'ehh, my period isntisn't even due until tomorrow, but i'llI'll test just for laughs.' I peed on the stick, put it on the floor and didn't even get done wiping before I looked down and saw two Bright indistinguishable lines and flipped out. After that it went way downhill and iI started throwing up 10-20 times a day. I'm now 15 weeks and still on nausea meds.
    ElsaH

Answer by ElsaH at 8:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• May sound real strang but I thought I had an ovarian cyst rupture I was having so much pain to the point I couldn't stand or walk all I could do was cry. I've had several rupture the past year so the feeling wasn't new. Went to the ER got an ultrasound done revealing no cyst or fluid around the ovary, which would have been there if a cyst had ruptured. All pregnancy tests came up negative for 4-5 days but I had the worse case of nausea from the ER visit on and had no idea why until I finally got the positives. The pain I felt I was told was more than like implantation occurring but I've never heard of it ever being that painful.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 5:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2013

• At first I started eating more and would sometimes feel bloated. I found out 5 days before my missed period.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:54 AM on Oct. 3, 2013