Is this normal? Period question

ok so before I had kids my period was the same time every day (every 28 days no sooner no later) and it was heavy first 2 days then light the rest some cramping (not to bad though). It was also 8 days long. Then I got pregnant with my first child and after having her my periods were pretty much the same every 28 days no sooner no later still a little cramping only difference is went down to 5 days I know that is probably normal.

Then I got pregnant with baby 2 after having her no period cramps anymore (YAY) lighter periods than normal. Only difference was my periods were anywhere from every 28-31 days ok probably still normal.

This time I have my 3rd baby after having her I am not to sure if it is normal? I am 31 by the way. But my periods are now anywhere from 21-31 days usually later rather than earlier. I also get really bad cramps, an upset belly when I am about to start and feel sick to my stomach the day before starting and crave chocolate like crazy. My periods are 5 days straight with all 5 days heavy I have to wear pads (long) because I bleed through the tampon and if they arent long i bleed through the pad. But then I also get so emotional like for instance my husband can tell me he loves me or whatever and I you know say i love you back no problem at all, but then like today he texted me to tell me he loves me and I just started crying. What the heck? (which means I will more than likely start tomorrow. Oh also I use to start in the mornings now I can start in the morning afternoon or evening or the middle of the night. Is this normal? I also have pains sometimes hard to explain without pointing to were it is, but my friend said that was were my overies are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2013 in Health

• It takes a while for your hormomnes to settle down after giving birth. Maybe that's the reason for your symtoms. Sometimes going on hormonal birth control can help.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• Oh I forgot to mention she is 26 months old
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• Honestly, having kids can send your hormones through the roof and mess with your cycle like no other. You're lucky that after your first two you didn't have too many issues/differences.

Even though your youngest is 26 months old your hormones could still be going crazy. It's just part of being a woman. But if you're concerned then give your gynecologist a call and and get checked out.
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• All normal. Age does that to you.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2013