Is this normal? Period question

ok so before I had kids my period was the same time every day (every 28 days no sooner no later) and it was heavy first 2 days then light the rest some cramping (not to bad though). It was also 8 days long. Then I got pregnant with my first child and after having her my periods were pretty much the same every 28 days no sooner no later still a little cramping only difference is went down to 5 days I know that is probably normal.

Then I got pregnant with baby 2 after having her no period cramps anymore (YAY) lighter periods than normal. Only difference was my periods were anywhere from every 28-31 days ok probably still normal.

This time I have my 3rd baby after having her I am not to sure if it is normal? I am 31 by the way. But my periods are now anywhere from 21-31 days usually later rather than earlier. I also get really bad cramps, an upset belly when I am about to start and feel sick to my stomach the day before starting and crave chocolate like crazy. My periods are 5 days straight with all 5 days heavy I have to wear pads (long) because I bleed through the tampon and if they arent long i bleed through the pad. But then I also get so emotional like for instance my husband can tell me he loves me or whatever and I you know say i love you back no problem at all, but then like today he texted me to tell me he loves me and I just started crying. What the heck? (which means I will more than likely start tomorrow. Oh also I use to start in the mornings now I can start in the morning afternoon or evening or the middle of the night. Is this normal? I also have pains sometimes hard to explain without pointing to were it is, but my friend said that was were my overies are.

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2013 in Health

• It takes a while for your hormomnes to settle down after giving birth. Maybe that's the reason for your symtoms. Sometimes going on hormonal birth control can help.

Answer by Ballad at 11:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• Oh I forgot to mention she is 26 months old

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• Honestly, having kids can send your hormones through the roof and mess with your cycle like no other. You're lucky that after your first two you didn't have too many issues/differences.

Even though your youngest is 26 months old your hormones could still be going crazy. It's just part of being a woman. But if you're concerned then give your gynecologist a call and and get checked out.

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2013

• All normal. Age does that to you.

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2013