Stress and update on mamogram

so me and hubby found a perfect house for us........I was so excited but now they are saying we cant buy it bc we where only approved for 110,000 and the house was 127,000...blah .don't you hate this......o and the mammogram went well, they found 5 lumps and everything was fine .they said one looked weird so they will want me to come back in 6 months.

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 4:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• ya lol im happer that it is not cancer ,im upset over the house but I rather that I don't have cancer lol
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• I am so happy for you, offer a $110.000 firm and final. You never know they might take it or revisit it if the home doesn't sell.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• I think they might take a lower amount bc it was a foreclosed home and none is looking at and it has been for sale for I think a year at one point it was for sale for 170,000
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• I agree with 222. Make an offer and see what they say.

Wonderful news that it isn't cancer. I had a SIL that had a few lumps. She drank a ton of coffee and the Dr.'s told her to limit her caffeine to two cups of coffee a day and they scheduled to see her in a month. She went back and they had shrunk dramatically. Other things can cause fibroids. I hope you can figure out what is causing your lumps. Very happy for you though that it came back clear.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• Is it listed by the bank, or by a company? I don't know exactly how, but there is a way to see how much is owed to the bank, and that is what they are after, if it sells for more than the bank is owed, they have to return the left over minus fees to the original owner. I say you are having good luck, so try it, you never know, and sounds like a heck of a deal.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• goodThat is WONDERFUL news!!! You must be so relieved!  As for the house, look at it this way, the stupid Govt. shut down wouldn't allow that funding to happen for quite some time.  In the meantime, you will find another perfect house! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• I'm so glad the lumps checked out okay! I hope you find your perfect house.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• Yeah, thrilled to hear all is well with the mammy!
    The right house will come along, hang in there
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 8:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2013