I doubt anyone cares but UPDATE

On whole thing with DGS.

Dad has talked to his HR and will be setting up a small amount to go into an account for the DGS each paycheck, that DDIL will never see.
Starting next week they will go back to week by week. DGS informed me that his other grandma has him getting up very early so it will not be any big change, which was one of my concerns.
Additional clothes have been purchased as well.

All has been negotiated again and I do not have to go back into court.
Thanks for the helpful advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• There was an original post. I remember it. (There were a lot of responses.)
    I'm glad things worked out outside of court and that your grandson's mom is satisfied with your son's response. Sounds like they found a way to work around his wife & her objections and resolved the issues that were causing problems. It sounds, too, like they will be sharing physical custody again and I imagine that extended contact with both families/households will be good for your grandson despite the hassle of the distance. Thanks for updating!
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 7:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• How would we know who we are caring about, whatever it was, I am glad you got it settled.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• What's with the attitude? I don't know who you are, but I'm glad you don't have to go back to court.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• Glad things are looking up for you and your family.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• I agree with GirlwithC.

Glad he was able to figure something out for the better of the kid....just wish his current wife didn't try to make everything so difficult. Hope she treats the child well while he is there and not like a second class citizen.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• She does treat him very well when he is with them and she (the present DDIL would like to have him with them full time, which is not going to happen.
    I think this really and I knew I would get some helpful suggestions by asking all my wonderful CM friends.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2013