Is LIGHT spotting common when using a belly belt?

I'm 28 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and I've been having some discomfort so my doctor recommended a belly belt which I never really used before. I ordered one that going over and under your stomach off a website it had a lot of good reviews well today received it and put it on right away (have been wearing it for a few hours now.) a few minutes ago I used the restroom and I noticed I had very very light blood spots. I feel the baby moving and everything but should I be worried or is it something that's common when using the belts

Jasmommie

Asked by Jasmommie at 7:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I would take it off until you can talk to a Medical Professional, which is slim to none here on CM
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2013

• I wore one of those belts and never had bleeding. Chances are, the belt and the bleeding are unrelated. See your doctor.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2013