what should I do?

Its really eating away at me whether I'm pregnant or not. I took a test on Sunday, came back negative and still no preiod. I am breastfeeding so it may be off because of that, but I have had 3 consecutive periods all on time before than. So, I went to my doctor and she is going to have me take a blood test tomorrow... but I'm just dying to know the results!!! Plus my husband keeps asking me if I started my period yet. So, should I wait one more day or take a test again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My rational mind says wait. But if it were me, I would do another home test. That's just me though. You and I both know that it won't make a difference today, but I just know how neurotic I can be about that and I would do it. Good luck!
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It is really up to you, if you are that nervous/excited I would take another test, but there is no guarantee that it will come out right.
    Why did your Dr make you wait another day?
    Best of luck to you, I hope it all turns out the way you want it to.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Many things can mess with your period, stress, breastfeeding, losing weight, more exercise, change in sex habits, medications, Don't freak out just yet. I had a friend who missed her period for 5 months!!! Took test after test and finally got her period.
    candace71306

Answer by candace71306 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm not sure, maybe because she though it would still be negative and she wanted an accurate reading. My last MC was 1/15
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• the thing is with me I have NEVER missed a period unless I was pregnant, and I have always been regular give or take a few days. I am breastfeeding though, and with my first I didn't even start my period until he was about 10 months, but with this one I have already had 3 consecutive periods.... so its so confusing!!! Plus I have had some pregnancy symptoms, but it could just be hormones or stress kwim?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2009