10 year wedding anniversary ideas?

My husband and I have been married 10 years in 10 more days so I was wanting to do something special, but not sure what? We go out to dinner every year for our anniversary so not sure what else we can do? I don't want to do an overnight type thing since I have 3 kids and no one to watch them overnight. Any ideas?? Also not to expensive

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• Wish I was creative enough to give you some ideas! Good Luck! Our 10 year is next month!
    AngZacc

Answer by AngZacc at 10:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2013

• Who babysits them when you go out to dinner, maybe they could watch them overnight? I say a 10 year anniversary deserves a hotel room!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2013

• i know thats my problem not creative enough lol. Well happy anniversary to you. My neighbor usually watches them when we go out to dinner, but my 5 year old is a handful so I hate to ask her overnight. You have to keep a good eye on her which i did mention that to her before. My 2 older kids stayed the night over her house when I went to have the baby now 2 my 5 year old was then 3 and a half i told her you have to keep an eye on her she put her to bed in a spare bed room she has and my dd got into a pen and exploded it all over her bed so it ruined her blankets and went through onto the mattress so I hate to ask her lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2013

• Maybe she would come to your house, this isn't a regular night out at the club, but a 10 year anniversary! Just ask, the worst she can do is decline.
    I am sure that once the kids go to bed, there won't be any havoc, just be sure to keep all pens put away, LOL!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• Steak and Blowjob day!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2013