How do you put your little one to bed??

I still comfort feed DD to sleep. Do you just say "goodnight" and put them in their crib? If so, do they still cry to sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I never nursed mine to sleep, always put them down awake so it was never an issue. I started a routine early - book, brush teeth, 2-3 songs, prayer then I lay them in bed and say good night. I turn on music (my pal scout/violet, plays 5 or 10 mins of lullabies then cuts off), dreamlight, and leave.

Answer by missanc at 1:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• IT SOMETIME BE BEST IF YOU ROCK THE LITTLE ONE TO SLEEP THATS WHAT I DO TO MY PRINCESS!!
    ASIADAVIS964

Answer by ASIADAVIS964 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• My 16 month old is super easy (hope I didn't just royally screw myself on that one and jinx myself)
    I stick him in bed hand him a pacifier (that's the only time he gets one) put his blanket on him, he immediately rolls onto his stomach I tuck the blankets in and that's it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• I always put mine down awake so she could learn to fall asleep on her own.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• mine is 2 and I give mine a sippy cup and play music and rock him for 10 mins and by then he is asleep
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 6:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• With a sippy and some relxing / soothing music we stay with him till he
    falls asleep.
    cynzbryte

Answer by cynzbryte at 7:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2013