A little personal...

I know its a little personal, but I have always wondered. Do you shave your hair 'down there?' My hubby mentioned one time about maybe I should shave down there a little so that he could eat me out later, but thats all he has ever said. If you do shave, does your SO like it or say anything about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I shaved a few times and even tried waxing. NO WAY! I shave my bikini line and I use a women's shaver and buzz cut the hair. It gets close to the skin but greatly reduces the ingrown hair problem and the pain.
    Anonymous

• My DH likes it completely bald down there. I usually get it waxed, but in a pinch I shave. Try it, it can't hurt.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i do and hubby loves it. if i let it go for awhile he begs me to shave again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I shave everything. Dh likes it, and I find shaving everything bare is a lot easier than maintaining the 'landing strip' that I used to have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes shave it but do it a couple time to get used to it before you decide you don't like it. I have been shaving since i was 12 or so. I was in sports and would get heat rashes and I had way to much hair for a 12 year old so I shaved it and now i have been doing it ever since. Hubby loves it when I just shaved(I am lazy and let it go sometimes lol)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I don't shave anymore, too much maintenance for my taste cause you gotta do it pretty often or get ingrown hairs and crap like that, but I keep mine pretty well trimmed, and yes my honey likes it like that, and so do I cause it makes it easier to clean up messes, if you know what I mean.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:41 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I shave everything but my head...have done it for years and SO likes it that way...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I shaved everything thats how we both like it. I think it feels better.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:51 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes i shave everything down south and my SO loves it that way...have done it since i was 15
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i shave it all occasionally but dont keep it like that always. i suppose hubby likes change i dont know he never really comments on it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 19, 2009