OK, I'm sure you've all seen this or heard about it by now adult content

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/02/de-blasio-lhota-issue-stern-warning-to-biker-gangs-stay-out-of-nyc/

I know if I was in the man's situation, esp. if I had my kids with me, I'd be scared to death to be surrounded by a large group of bikers & want to get the heck out of there too. Sorry that one of the riders is now paralyzed, but what did he expect?

What are your thoughts on this?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• It wouldn't be the fact that they are bikers, but I have to wonder why the guy right in front of the Ranger Rover slowed down right in the first place. It didn't look as though traffic had slowed in front of the bike and the guy with the helmet cam was able to keep driving unobstructed. I'm thinking something happened that the man took as a threat. I think he handled it wrong, of course I'm just basing this off of what the video shows (which isn't much at that time frame and I wasn't patient enough to watch the whole thing).

I guess like most national stories like this, I will wait until a thorough investigation has been completed. I don't have enough information to render an informed opinion.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• I have purposely avoided watching this. I've seen the same video posted with two different headlines. One "crazed SUV DRIVER" and the other "violent bikers".
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2013