WHAT THE HECK CM?! anyone else?

Okay, I was on here all day off and on and never noticed anything odd- but went to zumba and got back a little bit ago, and since I've been on CM (maybe 5 min or so) I have had sound out of nohwere...did not click an add or anything. The first time it was music or something...I turned the sound way down (I was on the phone, so didn't check to see if I'd clicked something by accident or what...) but then I turned it back up a little and it was gone so I thought okay, whatever. Then I went into the weight loss, fitness and health group and went to click on a post- and all of a sudden I hear Dr. Oz going on about some freaking stupid weight loss crap he's pushing...

is this CM related?
anyone else have ads talking or singing to them today?

*I looked to see where the Oz one was coming from- but I have no idea...there wasn't an ad for him that I saw there...

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 9:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2013 in About CafeMom

• at the risk of being accused of being rude I'm going to say...... I use ad block... so I don't get any ads here. So, I don't get any sounds or the mal-ware they carry!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• Love ad block!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• always on mute when on cafemom
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:12 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• yeah- that crying baby ad a while ago...i never have the sound on when i am here either.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• I never have the sound on when I'm here. But earlier I posted some ecards & when I went back to that post later, my ecard changed. And earlier this eve., I got a warning notice that my virus protection blocked a threat. Something weird is going on with this site.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• There was some ad sound that was driving me nuts and someone mentioned adblock. It is the only way to surf in peace!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2013

• I usually don't have the sound on either - but I had turned it up a bit earlier

charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2013