Holloween Plans?

Right now we are just planning on passing out candy but at the sametime John wants to take Hana trick-or-treating..Do you ladies have any plans or ideas?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 3, 2013 in Holidays

• Just trick or treating. I might walk with the kids and DH will hand out candy. I'm hoping it will be a nice evening and people will just be sitting outside. It's like giant block parties. Makes me miss our old neighborhood. There were block parties on every street.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:07 AM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Just trick or treating so far.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Halloween is up in the air right now for us because my boyfriend's dad isn't doing well at all, and we may be making an emergency trip to visit him in another state when the kids get out of school for Fall Break. My daughter is worried because she doesn't want to miss trick-or-treating, but what can you do?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:00 AM on Oct. 3, 2013

• sadly...no

and there won't be any giving out of candy- this part of the neighborhood is not finished so there are no houses on one side of us- and only a few on the other. Pretty sure they all go to the finished parts to get candy- last year I don't remember ANY kids coming

I wish I had something to do...*sigh*
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2013

• *my kids are 19 and 17. The 19 yr old will be hanging out with friends and son has not really ever been too interested in dressing up or doing much for it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:11 AM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Trick-or treating and we might be going to a Halloween party.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Hopefully we will find a family event indoors that is suitable for small children. The weather will surely be cold and wet. The local mall did trick or treating last year, that was alright. Kiddos were satisfied.
    MoonFox4

Answer by MoonFox4 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2013