Recipe for baked chicken??

Seems like everytime i bake a chicken, it comes out too dry. Can anyone share their recipe with me to make it juicy??

Thank you!!

WifeyandMom71

Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I cook mine at about 375 degrees for about an hour and a half....it varies depending on the size of the chicken. I cook it until the internal temperature is 180 degrees as directed on my meat thermometer.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2013

• All I do is put the chicken in a large baking pan, rub a little olive or canola oil over it, season it, then I add potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic cloves etc around the pan. Drizzle a little oil over them, toss to coat and season, cover with a lid or foil and bake. Sometimes I'll pour some chicken broth into the bottom of the pan. It will help to steam the chicken and keep it moist, but even without I don't have trouble with dry chicken. Be careful not to over cook.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:18 AM on Oct. 3, 2013

• I don't usually car for baked chicken unless it is cooked with some kind of liquid in the pan because it can be dry otherwise. My easiest go-to recipe is to dump a half a cup of rice, a cup of milk, and a can or two of cream soup into a baking pan. Sometimes I add mushrooms, frozen peas, or grated cheese, or a couple of beaten eggs, to change things up. I lay the chicken pieces on top, cover the pan tightly with foil, and bake for a little over an hour at 350, till the rice is tender but not mushy.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:57 AM on Oct. 3, 2013

• How many degrees and how long? Thank you!
    WifeyandMom71

Comment by WifeyandMom71 (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Oct. 3, 2013

• do you cover it when you cook it?
    mine is always fine... I cover it up until the last 10-15 min or so.
    I don't do anything special to it- I do use leg quaters most of the time when I bake it though
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2013