how should i cope with waiting for my fiancee who is doing 18months in prison?

My fiancees been locked up since 12/17/12 and i decided to wait for him and they sentenced him to 18months in prison! But now the stress is way more than my limits and its not that im giving up or calling it quits because god knows how much i love him but im struggling to get him to beleave that im not cheating on him????...

maria24-7

Asked by maria24-7 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• you have faith in a criminal, yet he has no faith in you?
    have you seen a mental health care professional recently?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Move away while you have the opportunity & don't look back. Today! Over 75-80% of prisoners are repeat offenders. I know this because I worked in a Prison for many years. Do not ruin your life or your Children's.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Now may be the time to rethink the relationship.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• RUN!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• I can't possibly know why he is in prison, but for me that is a deal breaker. It is no foundation to begin a life together. He will have difficulty getting a decent job and supporting you and I assume your child, since you are on CM. He will probably have some anger and depression issues. He already has trust issues. You may have loved the man who went in but that will more than likely not be the same man who comes out.

I would strongly suggest that you move away and do not look back, but it is you lie. Choose the best for your child.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• "but im struggling to get him to beleave that im not cheating on him????..."

That means it's time to dump his butt. OUT of the relationship NOW.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Seriously, woman? You're willing to wait for this guy to get out of prison, and now you're having to try and convince him that you aren't cheating on him? How would he even be able to make those accusations, since he's behind bars? Do yourself a big favor and break it off.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• What is he in jail for?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 2:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• By Staying with this Man, this will not be the last time he is responsible for your innocent Son crying. Imagine the role model he'll be for your Son. Is that what you want for your child? How sad is that? Who would want that for a child's future?
    Anonymous