For a better job up there. I even withdrew from one of my classes (well almost, havent yet). But now all the sudden I got a new better job offer over here again.
It seems an awfully hard decision now.
Do I move with SO and have good job and be happy in a new place? (been in this town 15+years, ready for a change) or..
Do I stay here, be miserable but make more money and finish my school.
Life is short I was excited for my new move, I resigned all my jobs, changed my address already and was in the process of changing my insurance so I can be covered over there...I was very much commited to that until the zinger..now Im perplexed. How do I make the decision and rightly so??
My heart says go, my soul says go, but my brain stay.
Please be nice. Thank you.
Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2013 in Relationships
Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2013
Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2013
Answer by missanc at 4:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2013
Answer by Dardenella at 4:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2013
Answer by louise2 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2013
Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2013
Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2013