I was just about to move up north with my significant other

For a better job up there. I even withdrew from one of my classes (well almost, havent yet). But now all the sudden I got a new better job offer over here again.
It seems an awfully hard decision now.
Do I move with SO and have good job and be happy in a new place? (been in this town 15+years, ready for a change) or..
Do I stay here, be miserable but make more money and finish my school.

Life is short I was excited for my new move, I resigned all my jobs, changed my address already and was in the process of changing my insurance so I can be covered over there...I was very much commited to that until the zinger..now Im perplexed. How do I make the decision and rightly so??
My heart says go, my soul says go, but my brain stay.
Please be nice. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• IDK there are so many other factors in it, why are you not married to him, how long have you been together, where is your kid's father? All of these things plus more should be put in the equation.
    I am always up for an adventure, if he is a good man, and you are not preventing your child or children from having an ongoing relationship with their Dad, then I would move.
    If you are taking away your children from a good father, you need to stay, school or no school.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Can you afford to live alone there if the relationship goes sour?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• How long have you been with your so? How comfortable would you be working with his sis if things don't work out between the two of you? How old are your kids and how do they feel about the move?

Answer by missanc at 4:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Here is my take for what it is worth.
    If it were me, I would be with my DH regardless.

You do not have that feeling for your SO, or that is eway it seems to me. And frankly I would not move unless I had a commitment from a man, first. (That is me)

If that is the case then I would say stay where you are and finish school and take the better job. Ditch the SO and open your life up to someone you can build a lasting relationship with.
    There will be other opportunities to move.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Seance you are not married to this guy. Do what is right for you. You want to move, move. You want to stay, stay.

Answer by louise2 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Thank you
    Well yes I could except my boss would be his sister
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• What do you want to do?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

• Where is the kid's Dad?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2013