Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you recomand IVF?

Answer Question

Asked by Lana00 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • I suppose, if that's your best option. Your doctor should be able to refer you to a specialist.

    Answer by Ballad at 11:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2013

  • Yes, depending on the circumstances & if you have the means to do it. It is no simple task.

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:04 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

  • I would recommend speaking with a fertility specialist if you are having problems conceiving. I don't know all that is involved and what the risks are.  I do know that it is pretty costly, so prepare yourself for some sticker shock.


    Answer by QuinnMae at 10:12 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

  • If you can afford it and nothing else is working for you.

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:01 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.