what is this pressure in my vigina and it feels like I have to pee constantly! No I am not prenat

It feels as if its right on my clitiors and its annoying. I am suppose to start my cycle between the 1st and 10th and so far nothing. PLEASE HELP

concernedwom129

Asked by concernedwom129 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 4, 2013 in Health

• Sorry, this is one for a doctor.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• Could possibly be a bladder infection.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• There are people called doctors who diagnose and treat all kinds of health problems... call one.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• Thank God you are not prenat !!!
    I would not even know how to direct you to the right place. But knowing that you are not prenat, you should give your primary doctor a call and see if they want to make an appointment to do some test for urinary tract infection and other issues that might be causing your pressure.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 1:55 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• Go to your doctor. It could be an infection or something else entirely.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:28 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• sigh
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:43 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• UTI
    ?

go to a doctor for tests
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:40 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• Your Dr can help you with this one.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:55 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• Urinary Tract Infection, Bacterial Vaginosis, Yeast Infection, wait you know what, you might want to ask a doctor who can physically examine you and run some tests to come up with the answer to this question. Could also be diabetes, but you know who can tell you for sure? A doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:00 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• Probably a urinary tract infection, which can only be accurately diagnosed by a doctor, who will test your urine for bacteria and prescribe the right antibiotics to clear them out. In the meantime, try drinking cranberry juice, which can help ease the symptoms by creating a hostile bladder environment for the bacteria. Do not rely on cranberry juice as your only treatment, since untreated bladder infections can cause kidney problems and toxicity in your system as well as a lot of pain and discomfort.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2013