I know what most women have their thoughts on how thier pregancies went. It is normally a breeze with the first one. I have 2 boys and my pregancy was easy with them but now I pregant with a girl.

I am more tired than ever. I fell so drained. I want to know what the fathers think about the pregancies. Which was harder the Boy or the Girl ? Sorry we all don't noice our own mood swings and etc....

dditman

Asked by dditman at 10:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• My husband told me I had more energy with my second one but I have mood swings all the time. My first one was fine he had no real complaints, But i did keep forgetting stuff and did not realize it.
    dditman

Comment by dditman (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• Hubby says there were no differences. I was pretty much the same no matter what.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:45 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• I really think it has less to do with gender, and more to do with being your 3rd pregnancy and being older.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• Both of mine were relatively easy (compared to others). Only difference between the two was that during my second pregnancy I had to care for a toddler at the same time. I have a boy and a girl.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:46 AM on Oct. 4, 2013

• Every pregnancy is different. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2013