On to more lighter subjects, lol! Guess what I found?

Almost 2 decades ago we moved to this house, we did lots of work, and the diamond fell out of my ring,
Well yesterday we ripped up carpet and lo and behold, there is the stone!
So after almost 12 years of not wearing a ring, I guess it is time to put it back on.
When it was missing, I had no idea where it went, so our homeowner's wouldn't cover it.
I was super pissed my husband chose last night to rip the carpet up, but when I came home and swept the floor there it was~!

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• wow, that's great! If you don't want to wear it as a ring out of concern it will fall out again etc, why not have a pendant made and wear a basic band?
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 4:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2013

• Ooo! That would NEVER happen to me! Congratulations!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 4:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2013

• LOL, glad you found it after all these years.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2013

• Kismet!
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2013

• I guess, but I still hate to wear a ring, lol, it is a very nice stone, and I can't wait to show it to him when he gets home, I can't tell you how many times, he has asked, "So you don't remember the last time you saw it", or the last time you remember seeing it, LOL, he is going to crap!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2013

• After the original stone was lost I wore my wedding band until I got pregnant, my fingers never went back to a size 6, lol
    If DH would have asked me before he proposed he would have known I can't stand things on my fingers, so we never really had any issue, I do think I am going to get a necklace made out of it, I still have the original setting, and probably could sell the platinum in it to make a really nice necklace, ty luvmygrand! Great idea!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2013