What is your opinion on sagging?

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/texas-mcdonald-8217-tells-patrons-pull-pants-172900402.html

And I don't mean your boobs! lol ;p

Do you think this idea will spread?  Or will it be challenged b/c of its perceived racial undertones.  I have seen it done by all races.  If anything, it's directed at teens & young adult males in general. 

Personally, I don't like it.  I think it looks stupid.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 5:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• There's a line from A Dad's Rules for Dating My Daughter that pretty much sums up how I feel about saggy pants on young males: If you have trouble keeping your pants at your waist, I will get my staple gun and staple them to your waist so that they don't fall down during your date with my daughter. (Paraphrased, of course)

Seriously, this is not a fashion statement. Buy a belt.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2013

• The worst problem with this "fad" is how long it's been going on. It's been too long to be called a fad. It needs to be reclassified as a poor life choice, like forehead tattoos and meth.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:21 AM on Oct. 5, 2013

• Sagging looks stupid. I like the sign and I think it needs to be mass produced and hung in all restaurants. That applies to the 13 year old wannabe thug and the 85 year old that needs suspenders. Crack kills.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• The worst problem with this "fad" is how long it's been going on. It's been too long to be called a fad. It needs to be reclassified as a poor life choice, like forehead tattoos and meth. Answer by NotPanicking

This. I also hate seeing a womans/girls thong whenever she bends over and NO, that cute little "charm" that's attached doesn't make it look any better
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 10:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2013

• No one needs to see other people's underwear...

I think it's tacky and stupid personally
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2013

• Seriously? Why would someone choose to dress that way? Sighted people confound me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• Just. Say. No. To. Crack.

It's immature and if my boys dress this way, will they still think its cool on their dad? I think not. Not that they would leave the house like that anyway.....
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• Don't care for it. Would rather not see your underwear thanks. Then again is it difficult to run in those? Might cut down on pickpocketing.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2013

• Bed fad, wish it would go way.

Answer by louise2 at 7:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2013

• Sagging is an absolutely ridiculous clothing style.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2013