What do you clean everyday?

Asked by Billi_S at 11:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Home & Garden

• the kitchen and my daughter lol

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 12:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• the kitchen

Answer by Carli26 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• the kitchen, the living room, and my daughters room

Answer by sylvia10907 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Dishes and Im sick of

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 12:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm terribly inconsistent! Usually it's the kitchen, but I won't lie and say that dishes never sit overnight in the sink!

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 12:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• the kitchen and the living room. wipe up the floors every day and vacume everyday

Answer by jodi205 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Kitchen, children's bath, my bath, family room - just quick wipes and swipes.

DH and I have been messy for soooooooooooooooooooo long and we finally really have our acts together. Whew!

I feel like we should be in CA (Cleaner's Anon) - we've been clean and mess free for almost a month!

Answer by Wimsey at 1:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• every day its the kitchen the diningroom the bathroom cat litter box wash my floors and clean up the wood floor clean around the woodstove and clean our mud room. also the bathroom i think i clean every inch of this house everyday but it alsways needs it. and i think dh is worst then the kids. lol. but every morning i get to wake up to a clean house.. that last 10 mins.

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• The dishes. That's about it, as far as every day goes.

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:07 AM on Feb. 20, 2009