What websites are there.....?

That help your child learn, you can keep tract of their progress, and that doesn't cost a lot of money.

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 2:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• there is ABCmouse.com. Doesn't cost a bunch and I liked it alot for my son. You can keep track of their progress and everything pretty easily.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• Scootpad.com is another good one. You can set up a parent account and assign them stuff to do. It is pretty cheap, I think it starts at K though.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• Here is a dicsussion on cafemom group...if you think abcmouse is too much($8 a month but they have promotions all the time for less then that) there are probably some other suggestions to free sites in there. 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3019/forums/read/16187259/ABCMouse_website_for_kids_PRICED_AT_WHAT

I personally thought what you got for $8 a month wasn't bad mainly because I didn't have to worry about picking up malware or other viruses from the various free sites. 

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• Starfall.com is also good.

I agree with you TNT, $8/month to help your child learn is NOT that big a deal. Just wait till the kids get older, the sites get way more expensive.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• Check out PBS kids island, too. It's free.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• I was going to mention PBS as well. The thing I like about that site is there are games about other things besides the alphabet, like an Arthur game for learning to make nutritious food choices.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• Abcmouse
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:00 AM on Oct. 24, 2013