Do you sweat as much as I do.

I can not believe how much I sweat...ugh,
I step outside and if the sun has been out for awhile and that heat hits me omg I begin to sweat mostly on the back of my neck and the side of my temples the rest I just feel hot and sticky then sweaty...the head part I actually drip :(
I wipe my sweat with paper towels or a wet rag it is so embarrassing for me but hey this is what happens to me.
What is going on? I'd rather just stay indoors of it were up to me :)
At my kids games & practices I actually have to wear a damn wet rag around the back of my neck...ugh! To keep cool.

Thanks ladies for reading and sharing your thoughts & experience.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2013 in Health

• I do not sweat excessively no. I have seen commercials for all over body deodorant- or antiperspirant I should say. (Did I spell that right? I spell checked it but it looks weird)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• I've heard that a product called 'bone dry' is good at keeping you dry, but as you can imagine its pricy. Have you spoken to a doctor about it?
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• I don't know how old you are, but it could be that you're feeling the heat as you age a bit. I never had trouble till I turned forty, but since then, sweating is an issue.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• I sweat like a dude. It's disgusting. I just left a party and there were beads running down my neck! YUCK!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2013