Ummm, really??

Shittens Product

If there's one great universal truth that we can all agree on, it's this: No one wants poop on their hands.

And yet, we laugh carelessly in the face of danger every time we take an old fashioned wet wipe to our heinies, flying completely blind in the critical poop-to-hand spatial relation.

How many times have you taken one of those substandard wet wipes to the posterior of a child, risking major contamination from that flailing poop cloth? And how many times has your dog's "number two" been a little closer to a number one "and a half", requiring a deadly grab & pull maneuver with whatever's laying around? Enough is enough!

With new Shittens, you can fully protect your hands while tending to the dirty deed.

https://www.getshittens.com/

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• i am SOOO buying this for my FIL for Christmas...he's always buying us random as seen on TV type stuff as a joke. he'd get a kick outta these!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• laughing

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• lol I bet it is Ballad..

First time I saw the "infomercial" for Pooppori..I thought I had swtiched to SNL or something lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• LOL this is great! The best part is I always doubled up on wet wipes for the kids for fear of getting shit on my hands. Where were theses then LMAO!!
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 11:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• The hell has this world come to
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• What a theme song! I was laughing like a crazy person. My SO actually paused the Tigers game and came in from the other room to see what I was carrying on about.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2013

• LOL!! You crack me up Crafty! It's that Damn song that gets stuck in your head!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 1:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2013

• Oh my goodness! This made me laugh, thanks.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2013

• LMFAO! Wow, I could totally use those!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2013

• If those are REAL , that is funny ,but smart.

~Cyn
    cynzbryte

Answer by cynzbryte at 6:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2013