How do you get rid of Cockroaches!?

We live in a trailor in a small town and its sits right where there used to be a landfill a long time ago, so the bugs are terrible! But recently ive been seeing more and more roaches is the house! Grosses me out even starting too see tiny baby ones now! Please tell me how to get rid of them besides professionally because i do not have the money Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Harris famous roach tablets...this is the only thing I have encountered that works...they are tablets you put where ever you see them under counters, drawers etc..I found them at my local grocery store, they are awesome!

Answer by older at 7:35 AM on Oct. 6, 2013

• Boric acid in the walls or where they come in at, but keep it away from children.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:03 AM on Oct. 6, 2013

• MOVE!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2013

• I MOVED!!!!
    we had a lot of cockroaches in Texas I only ever saw one in the house, but when I went out walking the dog, it was like they were EVERYWHERE!! So I fricken Moved!!! Call an exterminator!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• Nuke the place! Seriously, good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• Fire or nuclear weapons.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2013