i need some opinions!!!

Im seriously the most impatient person in the whole world. I woke up a week or so ago and realized tghat i think im pregnant. My period is not due until next week or so, and those of you who know your body can still tell your pregnant. Well somedays im like yes im def pregnant no questions asked and others im like well maybe not. Anyways, I was telling a friend of mine about how impatient im being and she said to call the doc, say im already late and took a test and it said neg so that she will give me a blood test! Im kinda thinking of doing it but at the same time im afraid karma will come back and smack me in the face! Any opinions???? Im at a loss here!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WTF?
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't do that. I don't think its a matter of bad karma really. I think its a matter of HCG levels. If theres not enough then theres not enough. Thats why you are supposed to wait. So that there is enough to be detectable.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 12:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• umm wait until your periods late... its dumb to lie and state that you have already missed your period when in fact you haven't. Thats just taking away from someone else's appointment who actually is LATE on their period. It's life, you have to wait, wether your impatient or not, I am impatient, and I HAD TO WAIT just like everyone else has to!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• just wait til your late a few days. test.
    Anonymous

• I don't think your karma would be affected too badly by doing this. There are much worse things you could do! :)
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• be patient you could have a blood test done and it still say neg. you either have HCG levels high enough to read or you dont. wait till you are late. it could be your mind playing tricks on you expecially if you really wana be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE: my pd is due tues......wouldnt it show up on blood work?
    Anonymous

• I am very impatient to. I do not like to wait for anything, but it's important that you find something else to do while you wait. I do not take test after test anymore cause they all come out negitive, so i have learned to be a litlle more patient. It will happen when you least expect it. It did when i started to relax and find something else to do. I finally got my son. Funny my husband new i was pregnant before i new. Just relax and have fun. Good luck
    Anonymous

• if you are that impatient take a eairly home test thats what i did i took it befor i missed my period and it was pos.
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Do you REALLY believe that Karma would remove your baby from your womb for lying to the doctor?

YIKES.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009