Last night I went to bed and my ring finger a little swollen I have been sick with a cold for the past few days and thought maybe it was just a bug bite so I took some allergy medicine and dosed off. Woke up this morning and now 3 of my fingers are swollen. I just took some Motrin and now I am waiting for my husband to come home to take me to the ER. Has anyone had this issue before?? They don't hurt and now looking at them I don't see any bite mark. I didn't eat anything out of the norm yesterday. They are not red either just swollen and itchy. Should I take more allergy medicine?
I took some benadryl and decided to go to the ER tomorrow if it doesn't go away.Answer Question
Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2013 in Health
It doesn't have to be a bite, it can be an allergy to anything you've exposed your fingers to. From dish soap to food, to poison ivy or oak. You could also have some sort of Cellulitis. The only person that can clear up this mystery is a physician.
Answer by m-avi at 2:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2013
Answer by QuinnMae at 2:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2013
Answer by Dardenella at 2:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2013
Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 2:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2013
Answer by louise2 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2013
Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2013
Next question overall
hi, I'm 41 weeks pregnant on tuesday, obviously over due!! how can I make my...