Are there any Kingdom Hearts fans here? OK even if you're not...

This is a keyblade that daughter made for her robotics team competiton. Not one from the game obviously, but inspired from it. The handle is a raptor jet shape. It's the first cosplay style prop she ever built and she's pretty proud of it. So what do you all think?

2autisticsmom

Asked by 2autisticsmom at 7:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have no idea what Kingdom Hearts is, but that's pretty impressive. I thought it was just a small thing on a counter from your first pic. When I saw how big it was with her holding it, I was shocked. That's really cool.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

• I know nothing about Kingdom Hearts but that is pretty kick ass!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• That's pretty neat.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• Well Done!!!
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• My oldest is drooling with jealousy!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• My husband and son both exclaimed... "Ahhh SWEET!" So they think it is awesome!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• Very cool!

Check out "Man At Arms." He's an incredibly talented blacksmith and made the key blade. Tons of videos of his work on youtube. He's done Sokka's meteorite sword, Gimli's axe, and many other weapons. Channel is aweme, so using that when looking up video could help.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Ask her if she can do a set of Axel's Chakra's and send 'em to us for Halloween, LOL. That's who my oldest wants to be for Halloween. She's obsessed with KH!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Yeah the first pic is on the kitchen floor. (Whoever laid the vinyl forgot to seal the concrete below and that's what caused the ugly staining. I can't wait to get the floor re-done.) The competition theme is something with integrated circuits and gate keeping. So she thought a gate keeper should have a key weapon. Now onto the gatekeeper costume design.
    2autisticsmom

Comment by 2autisticsmom (original poster) at 8:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

•  It's a video game. here's a picture.

2autisticsmom

Comment by 2autisticsmom (original poster) at 8:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2013