Best Male enhancement pills? adult content

I am 27, & my husband of one year is 29, between the two of us we have had 6 kids who keep us very busy.. my hubby works a lot & is always very tired when he gets home and is never in the mood for sex.. and I stay at home with our kids, so I am also very tired and irritable, so needless to say, we never seem to get it on anymore... We are very much in love, and use to have a great sex life, but these days, I think he needs a little help getting "horney".....We have never tried any enhancement pills, but Im up for anything that will get him back in the mood... (also, he does not need any help as far as size, or lasting longer) in that area, he is perfect.. just getting him into the bedroom. ANY IDEAS HELP!!

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 8:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2013 in Relationships

• Babysitter
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• Leave this open until PartyGirlAnne comes to answer. I would try the KY yours and mine first. I'm not into pills to get in the mood.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• All those do is give him an erection for an extended amount of time

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• That's called vacation.
    Seriously, just get him a men's multi vitamin and some DHEA. That's all those "enhancement pills" are.
    As far as the rest of it:
    New sheets, new positions, lingerie, massage oils, edible lotions, lubes (flavored or tingly), flavored nipple treats (flavored chapstick works for this), chocolate body paint, ice cubes, sex dice (or other bedroom games) sex in different rooms, sex in the car, sex outdoors, sex with the lights on, feathers, restraints, blindfolds, mutual masturbation (or put on a show for him), toys (cock rings, sleeves, vibrators, bullets, g-spot stimulators, nipple clamps), Liberator furniture (or a pillow under the butt), ass-smacking, hair-pulling, dress up, role play, porn, strip tease, candle wax, erotic literature, soft music, oral sex, tantric sex, anal sex (on him or you), sex swings.....

If one (or more) of these doesn't get him in the mood, he's going to need more than vitamins!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• Damn! Your 27 and have 6 kids???
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• Okay, I just learned a LOT from PGA! What is a ...oh forget it, I don't want to know.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• LOL jean!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• Yeah I may have to try some of that myself. I knew PGA would be helpful here. LOL
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• KTE, I vote for the sex swing but then, how do you explain that to the kids? I think she can't find time when they are both exhausted. Babysitter, grandma, someone!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2013

• ass-smacking

high five

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2013