What was your earliest symptom?

What was your earliest pregnancy symptom and how many DPO where you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i had really soar boobs but didnt think anything of it because i usually get soar boobs with my period.
    But as soon as i was over a week late, i knew i was pregnant.
    I took a test & BAM... im 33 weeks lol.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My boobs were sooooo sore! I thought I was just getting ready to start my period. A few days later I spotted a little bit, so I thought that it was starting, but it never did. I waited another week to take the test, and it turned instantly!!!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 12:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• feeling sick and boobs hurt! about 2 weeks after test was positive.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• With both my pregnancies my very first symptom was that I felt certain that my period had just started. You know that crampy feeling you get when you KNOW you just started? Well, I got that and when I went to check, nothing.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Oh, and I was about 6 weeks when I found out with both.
    jacy3031

• Sore boobs was my first symptom. My boobs are never sore for my period so I knew something was up. Took a test after the whole month went by with no period and the rest is history.
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• my boobs were super sore right before i was to start my period...but that was normal for me...but I just had a feeling...and then a was sick to my stomach but that is common for me too around the time of my period...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I thought my boobs started looking better. I was like, "wow, they're not that bad". Then I noticed my jeans were tight.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Sore boobs and baby crampies were my first symptoms with the baby I am pregnant with now and with my son.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2009