Can somebody help me with my conception date?!

my due date was 10 september and had sex with my lover on 16 december 2012 and on 28 december I slept with another man. When was the date when I conceived and who do you think is the father?

mom2be390

Asked by mom2be390 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2013 in Pregnancy

• What is it that you need help with? I'm confused
    2babyloves3

Answer by 2babyloves3 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

• This is why women shouldn't cheat or have random hookups when they are having relationship issues.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 10:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

• The only way to know for sure is a DNA test I would think...
    2babyloves3

Answer by 2babyloves3 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

• 3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Get a DNA test because either one can be the father.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

• It is too close together to tell...you will have to get a dna test
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Considering the due date is an ESTIMATE based on your menstrual period and assuming that you have a 28 day cycle (average) it could be either of them. The only way to know for sure is a DNA test when babe is born.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 11:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Get both men to do paternity tests.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

• I have a baby boy and considering what's been said about boy sperm I was thinking maybe man number one is the father since boy sperm doesn't live longer than girl sperm and when I count backwards it brings me close to man number one cos if its man 2 then it would mean that my baby arrived early than xpected. Tnx moms for your answers and sure will do some test on both of them
    mom2be390

Comment by mom2be390 (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Due dates are estimates. Babies can come sooner or later it all depends on several factors with the baby and pregnancy. Not all pregnancies are 40 weeks long, some babies decide to come at 38 weeks some at 41 weeks and doctors have no way to tell.

I'm glad you will have them tested as it is really just too close to know without it. I think each have an equal chance of being the father.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2013