Facebook. How should I approach him about how I feel? See below

My boyfriend is friends with a few girls from his past. Ex girls or whatever. He is not a big fan of facebook but he gets on occasionally and I notice that he likes pictures of his exe's. I personally don't like that he does this and I said something to him about it before. He said he don't give a damn about facebook. Now I am on FB a lot and tag him in things all the time and he rarely comments or like the things I post. Would you make a big deal if your man did this? I don't want to start an argument over something so small but I don't see the point of him liking a picture of his ex. Especially if its a picture where she is turned around with her ass all in the picture. Oh and he is friends with the mother of his child and he has commented on and liked a lot of her stuff. And it's not pictures regarding their child. So I don't see why he would be commenting or liking photos of her going out or showing a lot of cleavage in the picture. Before any of you call me insecure, I am not friends with any of my ex boyfriends and if I was I wouldn't like or comment on their photos if they were showing there abs or in boxers or something. I just don't think that is appropriate when you are in a relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• I'm so glad I dated before the internet. It's amazing how much drama people find for themselves on Facebook.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• It is not the best choice but it is not really an issue until you made it into one. Leave him alone about it before he chooses to do more than just click like on pictures posted on FB.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• I think you are making too much out of this. Its fracking Facebook for crying out loud. He probably doesn't think he needs to like all the crap you post to his page since he see's you all the time, was in the picture, was there when you took the picture, was sitting right next to you when you posted the picture. You see where I'm going with this?
    If you are basing his love and faithfulness on how many times he *likes your crap, you two have more serious issues.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• I'd say let it go too. "Liking" something on Facebook really means nothing except you saw it.
    KPBMom

Answer by KPBMom at 4:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Seriously, how many times are you going to ask about this? Get off fucking FB and grow up and then try having a relationship!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• As a woman that is not friends with any of her ex-boyfriends, I can honestly say I wouldn't care if my DH liked his ex girfriends' photos. If I had a problem with it, then it would be MY problem and I would hope that I would understand that I need to deal with what is making me feel that way. I have a cousin that keeps in touch with almost ALL of her exboyfriends. It doesn't mean she wants to pick up where they left off when she likes something they post.

Now, if he is giving you a reason to feel that way then you should explore that.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Miss Prissy I use FB to stay in touch and up to date with what's going on with family and friends that I don't get to see. I post pictures of my daughter and myself a lot and I do not play games on my phone or FB. I don't care what other people use it for. To each is own. And I don't think the internet is the reason behind breakups. So many people blame FB and all the other social network sites for their relationship problems. I never said it was a big deal. I was just stating how I felt about him ALWAYS
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• I was just stating how I felt about him ALWAYS liking and commenting on pictures of his exes.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• I don't see the big deal. Unless he is seeing them in preson.

Answer by louise2 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• If my husband or I got upset with every person who we liked our who liked us that we used to date, we would be divorced, either be secure in your relationship or don't, liking someone's comment or photo is no big deal. Perhaps he is a guy who likes not to be ugly when he ends things? You are making way too much of this, and it seems needy.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2013