I noticed last night my 1 year old had a little rash on his hairline and then today I noticed its all over his neck and and on his arms a little bit. I

It looks like a bunch of tiny dots and now al of the sudden its purple and blotchy all over his arms. Help! I am freaked out.

Tina7171

Asked by Tina7171 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm not a doctor, but perhaps you should seek professional, medical advice. If you are freaking out why didn't you call the doctor today.
    Anonymous

• I agree. Call the Dr.'s office and have them advise you of what to do. Make note if you have started using anything new recently, like laundry detergent, baby shampoo, lotion, etc. It may be contact dermatitis, but you should have a doctor diagnose your child.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Um, doctor would be a better bet than a website full of people who are not doctors.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Dr!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Urgent care clinic or nearest ER now.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Call and describe the rash to a nurse at your pediatrician's office. He or she will tell you if you should make an appointment or how to treat the symptoms at home.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2013