Do my kids look alike?

Here are my beautiful girls Aniyah(3) and Amani(9) months old I really don't think so but they have the same mom and dad. I think Aniyah looks like me and her dad and Amani just looks like him. Aniyah is starting to realize the difference between color as well do you'll have any tips on how I can explain it to her so later on in the future people won't hurt their feelings. (their dad is half black and half Puerto Rican) and as you can see the baby took most of that.

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• They certainly have the same nose and chin.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• It's hard to tell. Kids change so much in the first few years of life. I can see similarities, like the brow line and the shape of the eyes. The fact that your DD is smiling and your baby is just sort of hangin' out makes it hard to compare.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• They look like siblings. There is nothing for you to really explain except that people come in all different colors and it is normal for everyone, even in a family, to look a little bit different.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• All I see is adorability! :) You look like a sweet little family & that's what matters most :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Simply tell your little girls that they are beautiful and that you love them very much. Skin color is just a part of who they are, like their talents and their passions, and their personality traits.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• I have to agree with you. The older one looks just like you and the younger one just like him. It happens. I know a couple who has twin boys. The wife/mom is Mexican and the husband/dad is white with red hair and blue eyes. The one twin looks 100% hispanic, dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes. The other twin has light skin and red hair! But they have the exact same smile. It's so weird.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2013