umm Ladies I really need some help!!!!!! Please dont ignore

I got my postive test on yesterday. I went to the clinic and got it done by the nurse there. It was a urine test and there was a faint line and they said that it was positive and that I just dont have enough of the hormone to make the line darker yet. They said that I was 4 weeks due in October.
Now my question/concern is that I have been having some spotting for the past 2 days. Its pink/red and brown. I dont have to wear a tampon or anything, but it is there on my liner everytime I go to the bathroom. When I wipe I see a little pink/brown but thats it. My insurance will not kick in until the end of next month and I was wondering if any of you had this and if I should go to the ER. I dont think that they will do anything, but I am so scared. Hubby and I had been ttc for 3 years and had an IUI on the 6th. So please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did you have an exam by any chance that will cause spotting i would call doctor and ask them
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• it could implantation bleeding. you may not really be 4wks you could just be 3 or so. if you have no cramping and its not heavy bleeding i wouldnt stress yourself about it. I had some light spotting in early pregnancy and they said it was just old blood.
    Congrats and try not to stress yourself its not good for you or baby. start your vitamins and eat a healthy diet and enjoy the next 9 months.
    Anonymous

• As long as it is not bright red, I really think it's normal. And as long as you are not having any pains. Can you call your doc and ask about it? I think it would make you feel sooooo much better.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I had this my doc said dont worry about it. As long as its not full on period. Its problry just implantation. Good Luck!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I had some bleeding when I was about 10 weeks. It was only 1 time though and it wasn't on my panties. It was after I went to the bathroom. I called the Dr and they told me to just keep an eye on it and to take it easy, not a lot of walking or anything. And if it happened again to call them back, and I would have to go in. It was bright red, and luckily it never happened again. Maybe you should just call your Dr and see what they say. Good luck.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 12:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• If i were you i would just call and ask your dr.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't worry about it as long as it is light and not associated by cramping. I bled and cramped heavily and thought many times I was micarrying but it turns out I had blood on my cervix. Reality now. If you don't have insurance til next month it would be a wasted trip to the ER because even if something was wrong there is NOTHING that they can do for you. Not a thing. It doesn't sound like anything to worry about. But don't waste your money going.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• POSTER........
    I did not have a exam or anything like that. I just went in and she did the urine test and said it was positive. I was worried because I did not have it with my first 4 years ago. I am not having any cramps or any kind of pain, just the spotting which is making me worry. But I am going to try to relax and take my mind off of it.
    Thank you guys so much for responding. :-)
    Anonymous

• Just relax this is common just as long as your not bleeding very bad I would not worry about it you will be fine. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2009