Am I the only one that has bizarre dreams?

Last night I dreamed that I was driving my car and my 2 oldest were with me. Apparently I was driving them to school but the sun had not come up yet. I started driving up an outdoor staircase that I recognized as being over by the college here in town. I realized that I was going the wrong way (REALLY? I wonder what my 1st clue was. LOL), turned and started heading in the correct direction. My middle child asked me where his younger brother was and I told him that I couldn't worry about him anymore because I needed to focus on my 2 oldest kids and that his father was just going to have to deal with it for now.
Then my alarm went off.

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 10:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• This is long one.... I was at Sheetz (gas/grocery place) and an ex fling of mine was working there trying to ship boxes. (Sheetz doesn't ship boxes). A past hostess of mine was there trying to ship wigs to florida for her vacation, but she would pull one wig off her head, shove it in the box, and then there was another wig underneath it, which she would pull off and go into the box... In the mean time I was yelling that I wanted mozzarella sticks, and this box packing was not going fast enough.
    I was late for something so I left on a Dyson (yes the vacuum) motorcycle LOL. It had a big black metal ball to steer with. But then it started snowing and I had to wait to get shoveled out.

In my defense, I took NyQuil before bed that night.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• Now that is some dream. I have all sort of nonsensical and horrifying (but in a dethatched kind of way) dreams.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• I had a dream I went to my zumba class and got there JUST as it was starting- but I didn't have my shoes on yet, so I spent that song putting them on, but then they were too big, so I was asking people if they had any twist ties (for some unknown reason- that is exactly what was going to fix the problem and make them fit right!)

today I went to zumba and fell during class...stepped wrong and rolled my foot and down I went! *I'm fine, foot is fine, even went back tonight for another class...but how wierd is that?!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• I met this girl who told me she was pagan, I said like a witch and she said everyone is. magic is free it's all around us it depends if your open to it or not. I was like kay whatever. Later that night I had a dream about standing on the side of the road with a stray dog and a lady with silver/grey hair pulled over and offered to take us to the animal shelter. But she kept turning on the wrong roads and telling me we would get there soon enough but there are more turns. After waking up I went on line to look up what this vivid dream meant. I came across some spell site and it mention that goddesses can appear in dreams and there was a description of an older one, that can mean knowledge and wisdom but she can only give messages if she appears with a dog. I was lke what the freaken hell. lol pretty weird eh

pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 1:07 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Yeah I have some weird ones from time to time. I used to do interpretation, but it consumed too much of my time. Cars are usually your motivating drives. Whatever happens to be driving you in life. your desires to "get somewhere." However you need more awareness so you can drive the right direction. The passenger are people that are important in your life right now and they are influencing you. All of which seems to relate to your next statement of behavioral problems with the youngest. Your focus in on the older kids when it is the youngest who requires the attention. Gotta love the subconscious imagery though. In my dreams the roads get all distorted and I end up on a roller coaster track. That would be fun if I liked roller coasters.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Yes, I've been having behaviorial problems with my youngest and he is starting to get that teenager attitude. Having 3 teens in the house is so not fun. This last weekend was so bad with my youngest that I'm seriously considering letting his dad deal with him as I am NOT the disciplinarian.
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2013

• I don't normally have horrifying dreams. And I usually only have dreams that are vivid and that I can remember if something is really bothering me.

The other time that I have strange dreams is when I fall asleep in front of the tv.
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2013