Where is a good place to travel to?

I am finishing up my schooling (yay me!) and DH and I plan on going on a vaca with another couple. Something relaxing and not too expensive. We are thinking about a week or two. We are pretty much up for anything, we just want to let loose, have fun, and breathe!

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 1:02 AM on Oct. 8, 2013 in Travel

• Well, were you thinking of traveling in the USA or internationally? Do you have passports? Are you looking for city, beach, cruise, snow? What are you guys interested in and what is relaxing to you? What time of year are you going? Consider that holidays can be more expensive for travel. Are you getting one or two rooms, sharing a condo/villa? Do you want a car to drive around wherever you go? How far do you want to fly? Do you golf or have other interests like scuba diving or snorkeling?

I'm a travel agent. Message me if you want some ideas. Congrats on finishing school!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Hmmm maybe a cruise or camping
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Congrats! Finishing school is a big thing. You deserve a great vacation.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• There are some great deals on cruises right now.

Answer by missanc at 6:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Congratulations! I hear good things about cruises also.

Answer by Bmat at 8:03 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Look for a timeshare rental someplace, if you are going with another couple, having a kitchen would cut down on expenses.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 9:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Thanks everyone. We are leaning more towards Hawaii but we are all pretty much good with wherever. We plan to go in mid- May for about a week and a half wherever we decide on going.

Camping isn't exactly our idea of what we want to do. I wouldn't mind hikes and stuff, but no camping.

Cruises, but where to? Which cruise line is best?

How would I be able to rent a timeshare?
    vjoaquin

Comment by vjoaquin (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2013