DH's bestie is a dickhead

So the other night, I posted on my wall asking for help with how to get the dog to let go of one of Soph’s babydolls. These are a few of the responses…

I ended up deleting the post because Matt and Aaron were pissing me off.  There were more comments where Aaron called Heather “Hitler” and just acted like an ass.  She never came back to post.

But the next morning, she sent me a message saying that my friend Matt was sending her hostile messages saying he was going to come poison her dog & such.  Below is just one excerpt before she blocked him.  I’m pretty fucking furious, but don’t know how to react since Matt is D’s best friend.  I don’t want to cause trouble between them, so I feel like I just have to allow his dickhead behavior & not say anything. But it’s soooo damn hard not to!  :(

BeaverHouse

Asked by BeaverHouse at 9:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• So his sarcasm of kicking a dog in the face and feeding it antifreeze was just a joke, but he took Heather's comment that she would kick him in the face and beat the other guy with a doll as a threat? Someone's got some very thin skin. He shouldn't be putting his sarcasm out there unless he is willing to accept others in the same light. He's a douche-canoe. What an effing crybaby.

FWIW, I found Heather very amusing.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• WOW... he is a douche!

I would show the post to your husband and let him know what a rotten SOB his friend is. I would also tell him that you don;t want him in your house anymore.

Some people!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:19 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• His comment was rude, but his crazy behavior when he was called on it is extreme and uncalled for. If my husband saw that, he would tell the guy off...best friend or not.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:21 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• What The Fuck! Hell NO If this twat was my husbands friend I would be showing him this crap immediatel. It wouldn't bother me at first the stupid comment about kicking the dog only because I would Assume he was kidding, but the second he took it to a private message he for sure went way too far and my husband would know about what an ass this guy is being. Not to say my husband would actually do anything about it, but fuck, that's creepy that he sent her a PM.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I would deleted and block him. Btw, he's easy to find on FB. Be careful someone on here doesn't send him a link to this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• What an asshat.
    I'd block and delete. None of that was funny.
    I want to set his genitals on fire.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:19 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Most jokes have a ring of truth in them, he sounds like a douche, What did your husband say?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 9:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• What a total dickhead! I would be posting a message about people needing to grow up and learn to take what they dish out.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• You're much nicer than I would be if any of my husbands friends acted like that!

Answer by missanc at 10:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• There are three things in my life you don't fuck with if you want to keep me happy: My Friend, My Family, and My Religion. Mess with any of them and I go up in flames pretty quickly.

Both of those jerks would have gotten an earful from me and then i would have blocked them.

Keep Heather though, she's awesome. :)
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2013