What the?

I was answering a newly posted question by a regular member and the thing one deleted as I was typing. It wasn't even a long answer...

hmm...

* I was gonna say, what if that question (she was referring to) had been posted in a different section...
seems silly that we cant talk about or discuss CM things in the CM section!

bets on how long this one is here?

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 9:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2013 in About CafeMom

• sensitive is an understatement! If they want feedback, they has to include the bad with the good. And if they don't want the bad, then improve things around here CM!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Oh damn, what did I miss now?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I know, thats my thought as well!
    Isn't this the section where we can discuss things ABOUT cm??
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• ^yes, and I also remember some of the groupie members being really bitchy and rude (unneccesarily) and when an Answers member would respond in kind we got deleted while the groupie posts remained. This is the #1 reason I stay away from CM owned groups.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Yes it was record time Mrs. Prissy. I was like what the what??? I thought I blinked and was seeing crosseyed for a second LOL!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• They don't allow criticism of them to remain. They will delete this too probably. Sensitive admins, aren't they?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:31 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• They only want good feedback. That's why when you go to the 'contact us' button and go to send them a message, the subject dropdown menu automatically has 'Praise' in the box. LOL. They don't want the other kind of feedback.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Please. They don't care about us or our opinions. They are that person in the room who is just nodding their head to pretend they are listening. In the end they will just do what they want. Look at the journals section before they shut it down.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:53 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• you're right 2autistic.....they don't care. it's only a matter of time before this section is poofed altogether.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

********

well, anyone who has been around awhile knows that they only want rainbows and happiness! Remember when they had that group open where they siad they wanted opinions on the changes *after they made them by the way* and ANY time someone pointed something out...oh, like the absence of the answers tab- or the color scheme, they basically said, (in a nutshell) well we're sorry you don't like it but that's too bad? and those posts usually ended up closed?

yup- this one is going bye bye soon...I can FEEL it
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2013