Would it really bother you if they got rid of Anon?

I think it would be the best thing, yes I understand that asking about certain subjects might be uncomfortable, but I was sitting here trying to think, and it seems that most of the questions that get poofed have an anon creeper somewher involved.
Maybe just have a question to be able to be asked, but not answered anon?

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 11:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Ohh sorry... I read that as "admin".... either way... wouldn't bother me a bit!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• LOL, that was me ^^^
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I can't even remember the last time I went anon so I wouldn't care. I can understand having the anon feature in maybe Health only but that's kind of it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• No
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• It wouldn't bother me at all, but I haven't used it in years, so there's that. While I understand the argument for it having some specific uses, I also am a cynic, so I take this pov: the subgroup of people on this site from whom I would seek serious advice about a deeply personal issue is pretty small. It's small enough that I would just as soon ask them directly in a pm or outside CM. If I were to ask a personal question under my name, I could give you a list of people who would do nothing but save that information to use against me some other time, even if it were the type of thing that would be incredibly tacky to use for those reasons. (this opinion is based entirely on it having already happened). If I were to ask that same type of question anon, 1/3 of my answers would be people harassing me about using anon, 1/3 of my answers would be helpful, and 1/3 would be ignorant, even dangerous. Why bother for a 33% return?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• It would not bother me one bit.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Not at all.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 11:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Not anymore.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Nope
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2013

• there are so many trolly new accounts, that anon is the least of cafemom answer worries

how about no facebook postings, come right into here from facebook= that makes ZERO sense

jmo
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2013